Reblogged from tricksterchase.com. Thanks Elan Mudrow for a fun, satirical list that many of us have had a part in!
For a “Senior Moment” Stop at #6. Pay for groceries. Drive gas-guzzling SUV back home, ignoring that nagging feeling that you forgot something. Once home, remember #7. Drive back to store. Complete rest of steps. Return home too exhausted to publish original content on personal blog. Reblog someone else’s creative post. Whew! Thanks again Elan!
- Romaine Lettuce
- Mary’s Virgin Olive Oil
- Dave’s Corporate Fiber Bread
- Weightwatchers scammy little peanut chipotle BBQ tempeh tenders
- Red Wine, preferably under ten dollars
- Soy curly fries
- Buy a salad, premade, in a plastic bag
- Put back the broccoli, carrots, lettuce, and spinach
- Buy Wishbone Blue Cheese Ranchy-like chunky salad dressing
- Buy Tony’s Frozen Pizza with cheese inside the crust, topped with exotic free-range animal meat
- Put back the Weightwatchers in the “Unhealthy” frozen section that for some strange reason needs to be separate from the “healthy” frozen section. The only determining factor is price.
- Buy Jo Jos- topped with chemically treated fake jalapeño gooey sauce
- Put back Mary’s virgin olive oil and the soy curly fries
- Buy a case of Budweiser or equivalent that’s on sale
- Put back red wine or not, THEN pause, making it look like you are deliberating on the issue of…
View original post 107 more words